September 29, 2012

Pin of the Week: Leopard Print Flats






























Note: I am posting my Pin of the Week post a day early this week, as tomorrow is the last day of the month and therefore I will be posting the results of my September Photo a Day Challenge tomorrow. It's not that I don't want to post twice in on day, but tomorrow's post will likely be long and I don't want to bombard you with a ton to read all at once - and myself with a lot to write. So enjoy this week's pin a day early!

Leopard print flats are my latest obsession. I love them; the pattern and the warm colours and the comfort. I also love the fact that they add some punch to an otherwise boring outfit - you can see several examples of what I mean if you check out my "simple style" board on Pintrest.

After spending weeks ogling all of the various styles and brands of these gorgeous shoes on Pintrest, I finally decided that I would have to find a pair, but a cheap pair, of course. Every time I went to the mall to run an errand I would give a quick glance into the shoe and accessory stores, hoping that I might be able to find not only a gorgeous pair of leopard print flats, but one that is ridiculously cheap. I was clearly searching for something that didn't exist.

Long story short, I ended up finding a very cheap ($10!) pair of cute flats at Ardene. I had never thought about looking there as frankly, the store seems kind of cheap - and not in a good way - but someone suggested that I see what they had to offer, and I was pleasantly surprised. I wore my flats to work on Thursday, and I can honestly say that they fit comfortably and didn't pinch my feet. Loving the leopard right now!

Photo Credit: We <3 It on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...