October 2, 2012

October Photo a Day Challenge





































Sorry that I didn't get an opportunity to post this yesterday, I had a horrible day at work, and when I finally made it home around 7:45PM, I had no energy or desire to even turn my computer on. But I am pleased to announce that I will be participating in the October Photo a Day Challenge as created by Fat Mum Slim. I participated in the September Photo a Day Challenge, and I will admit that I didn't remember to take a picture everyday, and I did go back later and take some of the pictures when I realized I had forgotten all about them. This month I hope to make an improvement on my success rate, and hopefully I will be able to post more pictures throughout the month. Wish me luck!

Photo Credit: Fat Mum Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...