October 14, 2012

Pin of the Week: Big Cozy Bed









































For the past few days I have been feeling under the weather. I feel like I have been fighting something, and given that a nasty cold has been going around lately, I would not be surprised. I have had a sore stomach, sore throat, and general feeling of malaise. Plus I have been freezing cold, and nothing I do ever warms me up. It's been pretty ridiculous actually, as I have been doing everything possible to warm up and feel better. But nothing seems to be working. And it is that terrible cold feeling, where it feels like you are cold from the inside out, so piling on clothing and blankets doesn't really address the issue.

Consequently, I have been spending a lot of time in bed, as I go to bed early each day and fight with my alarm clock in the morning to get up at the last possible second so that I won't be late for work. And while I'm at work, I long for the comfort and warm of my bed. It thus seems to be fitting that this week's Pin of the Week is a big cozy bed. I will keep this bed short and sweet, as there really isn't much to say about a big comfy bed, other than to simply enjoy it, which I intend to do shortly. Stay comfy and cozy!

Photo Credit: Trend Design Interior

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Your bed is absolutely beautiful! Quality Beds and Mattresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, looks so cozy and comfy! I love the fabric and color you used! They look great! Thanks for sharing.MATTRESS AND FOAMS UK

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...