November 25, 2012

Pin of the Week: The Essence of Childhood

























































I saw this picture while surfing around a number of blogs and sites and I had to pin it. I love this picture. It is so cute and so inspirational at the same time. This picture, to me, is truly worth a thousand words.

I pinned this picture on to my Photo Inspiration board, because I would love to take pictures like this one day. This picture captures so many wonderful things; it captures the perfect light, it captures the intent of the little girl, and it captures the innocence of childhood. It is simply an amazing picture.

This picture struck a chord with me, and I absolutely adore it. I hope you enjoy it too!

Photo Credit: Chloe Rose Boutique // Photo Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...