December 12, 2012

12th of the 12th of the 12th























I don't have much to say today, but I wanted to make a quick post to commemorate today's 12-12-12 occurrence. Twelve is not a favourite number of mine, but it is worth mentioning as this is the last date of this nature that my generation will ever see.

While I was searching for an appropriate image for this post I came across many websites in commemoration of the 12-12-12 date. Most of these websites marked this date and called for celebration of the numerical significance; others simply discussed the mathematical pattern associated with dates like this. Apparently several couples got married today. To me, this was simply another day in the life. Did you do anything special to mark today's sequential date?

Photo Credit: Mashable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...