April 30, 2013

Photo A Day Challenge on Instagram



























So a quick update amid the insane, never-ending packing of my house: I recently upgraded to an iPhone! What a huge difference this is to my previous phone, I have apps now! It's awesome! Anyways, all excitement aside, this now means that I can participate in "photo a day" activities on Instagram, which I something I attempted to do last fall but couldn't due to my horrible old phone, it's grainy excuse of a camera, and a lack of the Instagram app.

I will be participating in the  photo a day challenge posted by Fat Mum Slim - one of my favourite bloggers. I will my beat to take a picture each day {a nice relief from packing!} and I will post the pictures to my Instagram account, just because I can. If you don't have an Instagram account but are still interested in my photos, not to worry, I will post he month's pictures in a large post at the end of the month.

Wish me luck!

Photo Credit: Far A-Field Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...